First let me say I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter and memories to last a lifetime, as well as good food!
With yesterday being a day to Give Thanks, my Random Act of Kindness wasn’t something I did or even planned on doing. I didn’t start my day thinking about what I could do for others, instead I woke up with a bounce in my step (so to speak) thinking about how fortunate I am to be blessed with another day, another day to fill the hard drive of my mind with memories to last a lifetime, another day offering opportunities to say “Thank You” to those who have made a difference in my life!
As I sat in my recliner chatting with my friends on Twitter and Facebook I realized just how blessed my life has been and continues to be and that is when I knew this post would be dedicated to Giving Thanks and sharing pieces of me
Giving Thanks ~ What I am Thankful for:
- Having grown up with the BEST grandparents ever!
- Having four healthy children who have blessed my life everyday no matter how angry they may have made me at times.
- Having Grandchildren, those of you who have grandchildren understand that they are God’s gift to thank us for baring our children and loving them unconditionally.
- Having reunited and bonded with my Dad a few years ago after over 20yrs apart
- Having connected with my brother’s and their families after 20yrs apart
- Having technology to stay in touch no matter how far apart we are from those we love
- Having friends who don’t judge and are there no matter how “wacky” I can be at times
- Having a job I love
- Sunsets and Sunrises
- Snow capped mountain ranges
- my Dogs (don’t tell them I called them dogs they don’t believe they are!)
This list could go on and on but I think you all understand what I am saying! However before I end this one I want to say Thank you:
To my husband Jason, for always knowing how to fix-it, for taking care of his family, for being solid and grounded, and for loving me and accepting me even when he doesn’t understand me. (I love you Honey)
To Ann & Jim, two people who always see the good in people, who openly share their themselves in a way most people wouldn’t understand, and for just being two of the most caring people I know! (I appreciate all you are and all you do, especially knowing “the light is on” )
To Monika and Jay, two people who are willing to go the extra mile to help their friends, for offering an ear without prejudice, and for teaching and mentoring your fellow real estate professionals encouraging them to be the best they can be.
To Bobby Carroll and the Dakno Marketing Family for always going the extra mile to help your clients and offering amazing tech support. (Bobby, special thank you for all the little extras you do )
To Maria, Sandra, Kathy, Cyndee, Linda, Midori, JT and Dave for always being there to say hello and for sharing so much of you.
To Melissa and Jeannette for putting the Random Acts Of Kindness Challenge out there and sharing so much of you with all of us this Thanksgiving Day as well as every day! (I am truly blessed to have you both as friends)
To all those I didn’t mention both near and far you are important and I am thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful network of friends who touch my life in ways they may never realize!
Until next time I will leave you with this quote:
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” ~ Helen Keller
Until next time I welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
If you’d like to receive updates in your email simply click on ‘subscribe’ at the top of the page